Background

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

$75 CTMH Grab Bag Reveal

   Welcome back to another grab bag reveal post! I'm so excited to share another video with you showing off the amazing CTMH products I have received in my boxes!

   Today's video is a $75 grab bag that has approximately $140 worth of retail priced products in it! There is a great mix of new and retired products, and again.....I was super excited with everything I received! Check out my $75 grab bag reveal video:


   Ahhh....so excited for all the amazing stuff I received! I still have a couple more grab bags to share with you when they arrive, so keep checking back!

   If you see what you like, though, get your hands on your own grab bag on my Online Shopping Site! Simply add any regular priced item in your cart, and the "Deal of the Day" promotion will pop up automatically for you! Each day the price changes, so make sure and get the one you want when it shows up because once they're all while supplies last!!

   Have a great rest of your week, friends, and make sure and get crafty this week! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment