Background

Saturday, April 18, 2015

$150 CTMH Grab Bag Reveal

   Happy Saturday! I didn't get a chance to post my $150 grab bag reveal video on here, so I thought I would put that up for you today!

   I loved everything I got in this video, and once I get a chance I'm going to total up each of my bags and let you know my savings! If you want to see my extremely packed $150 grab bag here's the reveal:


   Ahhhh I love it! I can't believe all the goodies I received! Definitely worth the discounted price! If you are ready to get your hands on one of these gems for yourself, chec out my Online Shopping site! Once there, add any regular priced item to your cart, and the deal of the day will show up for you!

   Each day is different and all the grab bags have been different! So check back often to get the bag price that you want! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment