Background

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Artwork Spotlight: Seaside Cards

   Happy last day of April! Today is the last day to take advantage of April's steals and deals!! Including the awesome and popular grab bags! I loved all of mine that I received, and hope that you got a chance to get your hands on one as well!

   Today, though, I wanted to share some recent cards that I made! These were all made using the Seaside paper pack and current stamp sets! You can order the Seaside paper pack for yourself if you would like to scraplift any of these projects to play along with me! Here's some of my creations from this month:

This card was a make-n-take at the recent retreat weekend I attended! My downline, Ellie Lundstrom, created this card to share with us, and I was so excited to be able to re-create it with her! The stamped images all come from the April SOTM, though, which is only available until midnight tonight!
This is one of the cards we made at my workshop at the beginning of the month! We used the Seaside paper, the "Have a Happy Day" stamp set (D1616), the "Distressed Backgrounds" stamp set (D1544), and the newest Operation Smile stamp set from the SE 2 Idea Book, "Happy Everything" (D1653).
This is another one of the cards we made at my workshop this month. We used the same paper and "Have a Happy Day" stamp set from the Annual Inspirations Idea Book.
This was the last card we made at my workshop this month! We used the same papers and stamp set as before, but I also added some Slate Diagonal ribbon to the card, too! These were so fun to make with my ladies this month!

   Let me know if you have any questions about these projects! Otherwise, I hope you're having a great week, and enjoying this weather! Don't forget today is the last day to take advantage of April's deals! So make sure and get your order in for all your favorite goodies!

   I will see you back here tomorrow for the announcement of May's specials! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment