Background

Sunday, April 12, 2015

$35 CTMH Grab Bag Reveal

   Happy Sunday, everyone! I have a very special video to share with you today! I finally had a chance to open my first grab bag package! I wanted to share with all of you all of the awesome CTMH products I received in my package, so I decided to make a video of my grab bag reveal!

   Just to recap: The $35 grab bags have approximately $70 worth of retail priced product in them, and are a mix of retired and new products! Check out my video to see what I received in my surprise package:


   Are you ready to get your hands on your own grab bag full of goodies?? You can order yours by simply shopping my Online Shopping site, add one retail priced item in your cart (can be any price...I chose an embellishment pack for $2.95), add the "Deal of the Day" grab bag, and check out! It's that simple!

   I want to see what you all received, too, so make sure and share your photos! Have fun shopping, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment