Background

Friday, October 28, 2016

2017 CTMH Planner

   Happy Friday, everyone! Are you ready for Halloween on Monday? We have been putting the final touches on the house, and will be attending our first Halloween party with the little guy at his daycare this evening! It should be a ton of fun!

   Today I wanted to share with you a video I made showing the 2017 CTMH Planner. I went through and showed the pages, what was new and different, and gave my opinion on the layout and style! You can watch the video here or on YouTube! Enjoy:

 
    What do you think? Isn't it pretty? I need to start filling in my birthdays, events, and upcoming reminders before I start coloring! I just love the look of this planner! So new and ready for the upcoming year's adventures! Let me know if you need help getting your hands on one of these pretty planner bundles yourself! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment