Background

Monday, October 17, 2016

Make It Monday!

   Welcome back to Make It Monday! I hope you all are having a great start to your week! Today I want to share with you a fun fall card using the new CTMH collection, Swan Lake, from the Holiday Expressions Idea Book!


   I love the colors in this paper collection, and wanted to make a generic Fall themed card that I could use now or even closer to Thanksgiving! I used the main pattern paper from the Swan Lake collection (swans on one side and the floral background on the other), the new Black Shimmer Ribbon, and the Autumn Wishes stamp set. My card base is Kraft cardstock, and I matted my image with Glacier cardstock as well.

   To get the dimensional look on the pumpkin, I paper pieced the two middle sections from a Saffron stamped pumpkin onto a Goldrush stamped pumpkin. I also paper pieced a Chocolate stamped stem onto the Goldrush stamped pumpkin. The sentiment was stamped in Peacock ink, and both of the Colonial White cardstock pieces were ink distressed using Desert Sand.

   This is a quick and easy card to do, and looks elegant and warming at the same time! If you have any questions, please let me know! Otherwise, I hope you are able to get crafty this week and possibly make this card for yourself!

   Enjoy the rest of your week, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment