Background

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

New Ink Pads!

   They're here! They're here! The brand new CTMH Ink Pads are finally here and available to order in all 43 of our colors this week!

   I love the new design of our ink pads! They have a magnetic closure, larger pad, and slimmer design (so they feel lighter to me). Plus the new CTMH labeling font is swoon worthy and pretty, too! The whole design and look altogether just makes me happy! Check them out:



   You can start ordering your new ink pads today by contacting me or visiting my Online Shop now! Or why not host your own CTMH Workshop and start earning new ink pads for FREE with your hostess rewards? Contact me today to find out how!

   Happy Shopping, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment