Background

Saturday, December 13, 2014

12 Days of Christmas: CTMH Style

   Happy Saturday everyone! Today is officially 12 days before Christmas! So I thought why not celebrate CTMH style! Starting today I will be sharing Christmas crafty projects and some of my favorite CTMH products for this holiday season!

   Today I want to kick off the 12 days of Christmas by sharing my favorite color palette this holiday season! This year I am loving the look of metallics in Christmas home decor and crafty projects.

This is a card I made last year for an embossing workshop I had last December, but I love the look of mixing silver and gold embossing powders and White Daisy ink!

A Christmas card by consultant Vicki Wizniuk that is absolutely breathtaking! She used the gold polka dot washi tape (Z1920), tan glitter paper (Z1830), gold shimmer trim (Z1985), gold sequins (Z2012), and gold embossing powder (Z2066) on this amazing card!
Vicki also made this awesome card using simple embossing and stamping

The new CTMH Holiday Happenings My Crust book (Z2098) has touches of gold throughout the book as well! Plus who doesn't like a vintage holiday look?? I love this book!
A peek at all of the pieces in the Holiday Assortment pack (Z2062)! I spy gold accent pieces! Love love love this whole collection!


   Do you love the look of metallics this holiday season?  What crafty projects have you made this holiday season using metallics? I would love to see what you all have been up to this year! 

   If you can't wait to get your hands on some of these amazing products to make your own metallic decor, shop my Online Shop today to get all of these goodies and more! Happy 12 days of Christmas everyone, and until next time:

Here's to live, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment