Background

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tuesday Tidbit: Flip Flaps

   Good Morning, everyone! I hope you're all staying warm on this chilly Tuesday! Today I wanted to bring a classic product back in the spotlight for the Tuesday Tidbit!

   Today I want to talk more about Flip Flaps! If you have not seen these or used these yet, you're in for a treat! These amazing memory protectors are perfect for expanding your layouts, adding more pictures to your pages, adding ephemera and memorabilia to your projects, and so much more!

   Here is a quick video that CTMH made about using Flip Flaps:



   Another amazing consultant from CTMH made an awesome video about using Flip Flaps on her layouts! Lynn Como is the Flip Flap master, and I love how her projects turn out with these awesome added details:


   Aren't these the most amazing products ever??? I love them! Flip Flaps come in a variety of sizes and packs, and you're going to want all of them! You can get a small assortment, 3x4 pack, 4x6 pack, 6x6 pack, and large assortment! Plus they are super reasonable: each pack is anywhere from $3.95-$4.95 each!


   Some of you have seen flip flaps on my projects, but just in case you haven't......here are a couple examples of flip flaps in a My Crush book I made about our 2011 summer travels:
4x6 Flip Flaps connected together to make an accordion of photos on my page!
The back side of the accordion Flip Flaps! I was able to fit 9 pictures on this one page! Woohoo!

   Are you ready to try Flip Flaps?? You can get yours today on my Online Shop! Otherwise, if you'll be at one of my upcoming workshops, I have a bunch of Flip Flaps in my Cash-n-Carry stash that you can get in your hands right away! Just let me know, and I'll set some aside for you!

   I hope you all enjoyed this Tuesday Tidbit! Have a wonderful rest of your day, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment