Background

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Day 11: Crafty Storage

     Hello friends! How has your weekend been going? I have been enjoying this unseasonably warm weather this weekend! I can't believe there's only 11 days left until Christmas and Minnesota is suppose to get up to 48 degrees today! That's crazy! I have a feeling we won't be having a white Christmas this year!

    This weekend I have been busy prepping my home for Christmas: we decorated some more, made sugar cookie dough, and did some Christmas shopping! I also am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my early Christmas presents!!! That's right I am receiving the new CTMH Rolling Tote and Shoulder Bag for Christmas this year, and I can't wait to see them in person!

    I love organizing, but I hate packing. I know it seems counter-intuitive, but it's true! When I have to pack for a trip (especially one where I have to pack my crafting supplies), I procrastinate the packing portion to the last minute! I always have a hard time finding the right way to pack my supplies! Well not any more! I think the new Rolling Tote and matching Shoulder Bag are going to make packing my crafty stuff so much easier!

Notice all the storage pockets and extra details! You can store you trimmers, scoreboard, Idea Books, and more in the side pockets. You can store 12x12 items in the front pocket, and, my personal favorite, the middle section holds all the CTMH organizers! Love love love this!

Rolling Tote: (outside dimensions, including the wheels and feet) 25" × 16 " × 17" with an expandable handle that extends 16¼" above the top of the bag.

Shoulder Tote: 17" × 15" × 3", not including the handles. The handles have a 10½" drop.
  
    I love that these products are made from durable materials, too! Each one is made of a durable canvas fabric with strong faux leather support (as seen on the bottom of the shoulder bag). Plus the materials used are trendy and fashionable, too! They're just a must have this year!

   If you would like a close-up view and demonstration of these amazing new organizational products, check out the video that CTMH released just this last week! You're going to fall in love:


     Did you know you can get the rolling tote for 50% off?? Yep it's super easy, too! Gather a couple of your best crafty friends and host a CTMH gathering! Once your gathering sales reach $250 or more, you qualify for 1 item of your choice for 50% off (and the Rolling Tote totally qualifies)!! Isn't that awesome??? 

    Quantities are limited at the moment as demand is very high! I will keep you posted when the totes are back in stock, though! I anticipate that there will be a few more available each week of December, but keep checking back for full details as the month progresses! 

    I hope you're enjoying my 12 days of CTMH Christmas! If you have any questions or need more information, feel free to contact me! I would love to help you out! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment