Background

Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Time

    It's been awhile since I posted on the blog, and I apologize for that! I have been home, but busy decorating the house, entertaining family, and enjoying my favorite time of year!

    Christmas is so many things for me, but I think my absolute favorite part of Christmas is the giving! I love giving (and most of you that know me already know that)! I love shopping for other people, the surprise of finding the perfect gift that they didn't ask for, and the random acts of kindness that continue all season long!

    It's a season so full of hope and love, and, for me, is very inspiring! I hope you all get to feel this same way this year, and I hope that the feeling carries through in 2015!


    This is a short post today, but I just wanted to share some special thoughts on this December morning! Have a wonderful Friday, everyone, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment