Background

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Day 8: Bling-a-ling

    Good Afternoon, everyone! I hope you all are having a great week so far! I have had a busy morning running around the cities! I helped a friend get to his appointment this morning, and then headed to Target and Walmart to do some last minute shopping for a family that we "adopted" for the holidays!

   Now I just have to get all my stuff together to drop off, plan dinner, and clean this dirty house! Yep....always a crazy house!

    There are only 8 days left until Christmas, though, and today I want to talk about one of my absolute favorite things to use on all my projects: BLING!!!

    Christmas is the perfect time for using bling, and I think CTMH has some of the best bling pieces out there! There are 5 CTMH bling embellishments I cannot live without:

5. Bling Gems Gold Assortment


    I love this pack of gems! There are two shades of gold bling gems included in each pack, and they are very shiny and glittery! Plus they are adhesive backed and ready to use immediately! I have used these a lot on Christmas cards and projects!

Bling Gems Gold Assortment (Z2023)

4. Sparkle Flourishes


    If you haven't used these yet, you definitely need to get your hands on some! These adhesive backed flourishes come in large or small assortment, and in either clear or black gems! They are amazing on layouts and projects, and worked perfectly with my Snowhaven projects this month!

Black Sparkle Flourishes (Large sizes...Z1745)
Clear Sparkle Flourishes (Large sizes...Z1708)

3. Sparkle Gems


    I love CTMH's sparkle gems! You get 108 in a pack and they're less than $3 a pack! Plus you get a choice of color: clear, brown & tan, or black & grey! I love them all! Plus they're also adhesive backed making them really easy to place on your projects in no time!



2. Shimmer Trim


    Who doesn't love glitter tape?? CTMH has 10 different colors of shimmer trim available now, and I love every single one! The clear backing can be a little tricky to peel off, but I use my micro-tip scissors to help me get started! I even plan on using some of my shimmer trim on gift wrapping this year! For less than $5 a spool, it's totally worth the awesome look on my gifts!

Gold, Pink, Red, Teal, Purple, Silver, Black, and Bronze Shimmer Trim
Brand NEW White and Blue Shimmer Trim

1. Sequins


    Last, but certainly not least, is my number one bling of the Christmas season: CTMH Sequins! I love love love our sequins. I ran out of silver sequins before my craft fair expo in November, so I ran to the store to find an alternative. I found a bottle of silver and black sequins, but they were very flimsy, chipped easily, and were hard to glue down.

    I was so glad to get my order from CTMH with more silver sequins in it! You get 3 sheets in each pack, and each sheet is a different shade of the main color  (Gold or Silver). Plus you get 3 different sizes per sheet! They are so nice!

   Plus these, like all of CTMH's bling line, is adhesive backed and super easy to place on projects! If you haven't jazzed up your projects with sequins, yet, then you need to add this to your wish list! You won't be sorry, I promise!

Gold Sequins
Silver Sequins

    I hope you get a chance to play with some bling this week! I definitely am looking forward to it these next couple days! Enjoy your evening, friends, and I'll see you back here tomorrow! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment