Background

Friday, May 1, 2015

Happy May Day!!

   It's already the first day of May! Goodness where is the time going! I'm loving this nice weather we're having this week, though!

   Did you know that today kick starts National Scrapbooking Month?? Yep, and CTMH is celebrating with some amazing steals and deals for you this month!

   I also have an exclusive deal for you to take advantage of during this month of celebration! How does FREE CTMH product sound?

   You can get all the details and information in my monthly newsletter today! You can check it out by clicking the link below:

Candid Correspondence: May Newsletter
What do you think? Pretty awesome month, right?? You can start shopping and taking advantage of these deals now on my Online Site! I also hope that you'll join me May 16th for my "Scrap Your Stash" all day crop! I will have special prizes and projects available to continue the celebrations for National Scrapbooking Month! 

   Have a great start to your month, everyone, and I hope you have a great weekend as well! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment