Background

Friday, June 5, 2015

2015 Retiring List!!!!

   CTMH released the retiring products list for 2015 yesterday! Holy cats, friends! There are sooooo many amazing products on this list! I am sad to see some of them go, but I'm even more excited to see what could be replacing them in the new Annual book (coming in September)!!!

   All the items on the list are now considered while supplies last! That means that if you see some of your favorites, or items that you still want to get from your wish list, NOW is the time to get them! I will not be able to get any retired items for you (easily) once they're gone! So start shopping, friends, and let me know if I can help you plan your orders through the summer!

Here is a small picture of some of the items retiring this year! I couldn't make my screen font small enough to get a screenshot of all the items! So there's definitely a lot of great goodies to still scoop up while you can!

   I hope you're having a great weekend! Stop by my Online Shopping site to view all the retired items, clearance items, and all available stamp sets from CTMH! Trust me; you don't want to miss out on your favorites! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment