Background

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Artwork Spotlight: Blossom Layout

   Sorry I haven't had a chance to post Artwork these last couple weeks! I have had back -to-back baby showers the last couple weekends, and my weekend posts got put off because of this! I hope everyone is having a great start to their week, though! Enjoy this first artwork post for June!  

   Hey, everyone! It's the first artwork post for June which means that I have a Blossom paper project to share with you today!

   This month I am featuring the Blossom paper pack in my projects, workshops, and classes. So today I want to share with you a layout that I created using the Blossom paper pack, Blossom Complements, Flaxen thick twine, the Artbooking Cricut cartridge, and the "Documenting Moments" and "Snapshot Memories" stamp sets!


   I used the sketch from the "Make It From Your Heart Vol 2" how-to book (page 15). I wanted a little more masculine feel to the layout, so I used the greens and blues from the Blossom paper pack. I then paired it with Kraft and Honey cardstocks.

   For embellishments, I stamped the washi tape images from the "Snapshot Memories" stamp set in Lagoon (sorry I just realized one of my washi strips is falling off on the right side...oops). Then I used Honey triangle washi tape, and retired wooden shapes as well! The title I cut out twice from the Sunset pattern paper in the pack. I then layered them for a shadow effect. The flags and arrow border are from the Blossom Complements set!


   I loved how this layout turned out! I can't wait to put some fun pictures on here to complete the look! If you have any questions on products used, please let me know! Otherwise you can shop for everything you need to complete this project on my Online Shop!

  Also, when you purchase the Blossom pack, or the Blossom WOTG, with the Blossom Complements from me this month, you will automatically receive instructions to complete the exclusive layout you see below for FREE!! What are you waiting for?? Get your free layout instructions today and place your order!


   Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment