Background

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Artfully Sent Cards

   Hey everyone! I have some more artwork to share with you today! I am hoping that I can make more time to get creative this last month of pregnancy, and maybe even start our little bundle's scrapbook to get ahead! We'll see, though! We still have a lot to do to prepare for our little man's arrival!

   Today I am sharing some cards that I made last month using the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge. I have had a lot of fun playing with this cartridge lately, and I have also had a lot of greeting cards that needed to be sent out the last couple months! So here are a couple of the cards that I made and sent:

This one you might have seen already on my blog and/or other social media! I made this card using Blossom papers, matching cardstock, and the "Variety of Thanks" hostess stamp set from the Seasonal Expressions I idea book.
I made this Mother's Day card for my Grandma and mother-in-law last month. It was very quick and easy to put together, and I loved that I could make a matching envelope liner as well! The papers I used were scrap papers from my stash!
I recently purchased a paper pack from Michaels that had watercolor, ombre-style pattern papers in it! I love the possibility of this paper pack and knew I had to use it with some of the gorgeous cards from Artfully Sent! This card is a pocket-style card that I cut from black shimmer paper. I then backed the image with the ombre paper, and tucked a journaling card in the pocket to act as my "letter". The size was perfect for 4x6 photos, so I included recent photos of my nephew in the pocket, too, before sending it to my sister for Mother's Day.
Here's another version of the same card with different colors behind it! I sent this card with recent pictures of my niece to my other sister for Mother's Day. I used the left over scraps from the paper to make the envelope liner, and my ShinHan markers to color the sparkles to match the card!
I made 3 versions of this card since I had so many anniversaries to acknowledge last month. I used up scrap papers from my stash, and scraplifted the design from CTMH corporate.  I love the simple elegance of this card, and the fun combination of pattern papers that I used!
This card was quick and easy to make, but also the perfect card to send to my nephew for his birthday! I used a "Boyhood" paper pack that I have from DCWV to back the letters I then added black star stickers to the front to give it just a little added interest.
This is the inside of the card to my nephew. He really like pirates, so I had to include this fun paper in his card and as the envelope liner. The sentiment came from a Hero Arts stamp set I have in my stash!

   I hope you all enjoyed viewing these fun greeting cards! These were super fast and easy to put together, too! I made 8 cards in one sitting in less than a couple hours! It was also a great way to use up my scrap papers, and break out some new supplies! Plus the Artfully Sent cartridge makes it super easy to come up with stylish and trendy cards in just minutes!

   Have a great rest of your week, and if you have any questions on these projects or need to order you own Artfully Sent cartridge, please let me know! I would love to help you out! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment