Background

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tuesday Tidbit: Many Ways to Distress

   Welcome to the first Tuesday Tidbit for June! Today I thought I would share a video from CTMH about the different tools and techniques you can use to distress your paper projects! I know that this might be a "review" tip for a lot of you, but I like to revisit classic techniques now and then because it's good to be reminded of the simple things we can do to spruce up our everyday projects!

   I love the look of distressed paper, but there are a lot of ways to achieve this look. You can use ink, sandpaper, or a sharp edge! It all depends on the style or look that you are going for! Check out the awesome video demonstrating some of my favorite ways to distress paper projects:


   Heads up, though, CTMH is retiring the Distress Inks this year! So if you are interested in scoring this set of inks (in Black and Chocolate, 1"x1" pads for only $3.95/set), make sure and shop my Online Site today because these amazing inks will sell out fast!

   I hope this has inspired you to get crafty this week! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment