Background

Friday, June 19, 2015

CTMH Updates!!

   Happy Friday, everyone! Today I head down in Wisconsin for my cousin's graduation party and for my baby shower this weekend. I am looking forward to celebrating our little guy yet again this month with family and friends! I think he's definitely loved already!

   Before I go, though, I have some updates to share with you from CTMH! I have a lot to share, so without further delay...here ya go:

Updated "While Supplies Last":


   Yesterday, CTMH updated their clearance items on my Online Shopping site! There are a lot of new and exciting items discounted to sell, and believe me you don't want to miss out on some of these goodies!

Here's just a few of the new items added to the "While Supplies Last" section on my Online Shopping site!

August's New Product Release:  


   Another exciting announcement I have for you today is the unveiling of August's stamp-of-the-month! The current Annual Inspirations and Seasonal Expressions II Idea Books have been extended to stay live until September 1st! However, the Annual book does not have an August SOTM to show you! Well CTMH released the August SOTM for everyone to see so that we can plan our orders ahead of time for this special $5 stamp set!

   The August SOTM is called "Framed" and it has 12 awesome images to use on all your projects and designs. Here's a picture of the August SOTM:


   Isn't this awesome?? I love how versatile it is and all the fun fonts it has! I can't wait to start creating with this awesome stamp set, and I think you're going to love it, too!

   In August, CTMH will also be releasing a new paper pack as well! I have no idea what it looks like or what colors it has, but I am excited that CTMH is accommodating the extended amount of time the Idea Books are live with extra product releases! I will make sure and keep you updated on the new paper pack in July as soon as images are released to us!

Unavailable Items:


   Have you checked out the list of retiring products yet? There's so many great things to scoop up from this list, but I have to tell you that some of it is already gone! Here are the products that are no longer available and have sold out:


Z1296    Distressing Inks                
Z1342    Dark Chocolate Faux Leather Album       
Z1473    White Daisy Die-Cut Cards          
Z1823    My Creations Clear Treat Tubes                
Z1942    Picture My Life Avonlea               
Z2002    Topiary Washi Tape        
Z2042    My Crush In the Pink Assortment                            
Z4131    Exclusive Inks Organizer               
Z4132    Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Tower
  
   There is still time to take advantage of the My Crush promotion going on this month. The "In the Pink" book is still available even though the "In the Pink" assortment has sold out. CTMH announced that when you purchase the "In the Pink" book and matching clips then you get the coordinating stamp set, "Glitter Glam", for FREE!! So there's still an opportunity to get this Crush book for yourself and score an awesome deal!


   That's it, everyone! Those are the updates I have for you before the weekend! If you have any questions or need anything, though, feel free to contact me! I would love to help you out! I hope you all have a great weekend, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment