Background

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Artwork Spotlight: Blossom Layout

   Welcome to another artwork post for June! It's Sunday and I have another Blossom layout to share with you all today! 

   This month I am featuring the Blossom paper pack in my projects, workshops, and classes. So today I want to share with you a layout that I created using the Blossom paper pack, Blossom Complements, Carnival Washi tape, and the Adventure Fundamentals paper pack. 


   I used a sketch from the "Make It From Your Heart Vol 2" Pattern 5 to come up with this layout, and I just love it! Once I decide what pictures to use on this layout I will add a title above the photo on the left side, and journaling in the blue box on the right side. The faux stitching around the edges was made using a gray alcohol marker, and the circle embellishments are cork circles from the Pathfinding assortment.

   This picture doesn't do the colors justice, but I mounted some of the photos on slate cardstock, and the photo on the left is also mounted on Honey chevron fundamentals paper! 

   Don't forget, when you purchase the Blossom pack, or the Blossom WOTG, with the Blossom Complements from me this month, you will automatically receive instructions to complete the exclusive layout you see below for FREE!! What are you waiting for?? Get your free layout instructions today and place your order!


   I hope you're having a great weekend and enjoyed seeing another Blossom layout this week! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment