Background

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Creative Adventure: Day 2

    Welcome to "Creative Adventure: Day 2"! Sorry I didn't get these pictures posted yesterday. I have been in Iowa for the weekend, and did not get a chance to get all these pictures sorted and uploaded! However, you're in for a treat today!

    Today I want to share with you some of my pictures from CTMH's Annual Convention 2014! Convention was held at Disneyland in California from June 25-28th! I was so excited to be able to attend convention this year! It was so much more than I ever expected: the people I met, the artwork and amazingly talented people we have in the company, the prizes, the business meetings, etc. It was all so inspiring and awe inducing! I immediately started planning for a return trip next year! I cannot even express how much I loved being at Convention. It was worth every penny and restless night to go! I would encourage anyone that loves CTMH, and all that they stand for, to seriously consider being a member of this amazing company just so you can attend Convention! Honestly....best vacation ever (well...maybe second to my honeymoon....but it's a close second!!!)  Check out part 1 of my pictures from this fantastic trip:

Our hotel room at the Disneyland Hotel. The headboard had a switch that would light up and play music!

Our View of the pool from our Disneyland Hotel room!

Fancy and fun carpet throughout the hotel and convention hall

I spy a sorcerer's hat!

Monica Wihongi, one of our CTMH VPs, was our guest speaker at our team meeting event Wednesday night! Love her!

Thursday morning product and new Idea Book reveal day! I was so excited to see all the new things in store for us!

Fun lighting throughout the whole conference center

Opening skit for reveal day was a fun "travel along" theme topped with song and dance!

All 3 of CTMH's VPs on stage for the reveal skit! It was hilarious and so exciting to watch and guess what they were going to reveal next!
I won I won I won!!! Woohooo! I won the brand new score board and all 4 of the brand new embossing folders!

Oooooo......art gallery....don't mind if I do!

East side!!! Time to join my awesome team!
Awards banquet ceremony! Celebrating 30 years in the papercrafting industry! I love this company!

Snazzy looking group of VPs we have here!

Amazing classical guitarist that serenaded us during dinner

Extremely funny comedian for our post dinner entertainment
The highest honor award that CTMH gives out each year to one very worthy recipient!
And the amazing winner of the Spirit of CTMH Award went to the one and only, Dana Swadling!! Dana is the Executive Director on my team! She's the sweetest person I know, and the perfect candidate for this award!

CTMH even flew Dana's family members out to Disneyland to celebrate with her! It was so amazing to be able to watch such an awesome woman win such an amazing award!

On Saturday, the super talented Brenda Rose from MN presented her projects that she made for Convention!

Saturday afternoon we had a special guest appearance by Jeanette Lynton, the CEO and founder of CTMH!

Jeanette is a super smart and super talented business woman! It's impressive to have a business like this in the industry for 30 years with no debt, no investors, and sustaining growth and expansion! Plus she's hilarious, and had the whole room cracking up to her quick wit and quirky comments! Love her!

    There you have it, friends! There was a quick glimpse at my Creative Adventure to Convention: Part 1! That's right I said Part 1! That means you need to come back tomorrow, Monday, August 4th, and check out Part 2 of my Convention adventures where I will show you just a small glimpse at all the amazing and overwhelmingly abundant artwork that I was able to experience while at Convention! See you tomorrow, and until next time:
Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment