Background

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Creative Adventure: Day 4

    Today I bring you the final installment of CTMH Convention 2014 pictures! For Part 3, I will be sharing photos from the Consultant showcase (amazing talent there), and the Product Extravaganza (holy moly are these ladies crafty.....totally want to be one of them someday!!!). Hope you enjoy re-living Convention with me!

Consultant Showcase:


    Consultant could sign up to bring projects of theirs to display and share with everyone else at Convention. CTMH set up 1/2 of a Conference hall with tables around the perimeter of the room, and then we were able to walk around the room, take pictures, ask questions, and drool over all the amazing ideas! Any consultant that participated received a free stamp set from the new Idea Book! Here are just a few of the pictures I took from that evening:




























Product Showcase/Extravaganza:


    Extravaganza at Convention is one of the most highly anticipated events the whole weekend! A few chosen Consultants are asked to demonstrate and talk about new product and then show off their creations with those products! These ladies are so freakin' talented I can't even tell you! See for yourself what I mean:

    First up is the very talented and very inspiring, Michelle Synder with "Party Planning" and home decor ideas:









    Love her ideas! I wanted to sit in her room all day and look at all the pretty decor pieces! I definitely am going to have to scrap lift some of these in the near future!

    Next up is the very talented  Gina Candelaria with more Home Decor ideas!









    I love what she did with the Picture My Life cards and the large picture frame! Soooo stinkin' cute! Might have to try something like that for my office!

    My next stop was to the amazing (and a personal favorite), Melissa Laverty with "My Crush" book ideas!










    I love what Melissa did with all her projects! She's so crafty! One piece of advice she gave was to think of the "My Crush" albums as an entire paper pack. It's genius! Why not, right? You get 30 pages of double sided paper that all coordinates for less than $13! It's a steal! I can't wait to show off some of my projects using "My Crush" papers!

    Next up is the extremely talented and super creative, Jamie Turner who showed off "Base & Bling"!







    So much fun! This had me waiting to get out my extra Base & Bling items and start playing with them on my layouts and cards! Thanks, Jamie, for all the great projects!

    The next room was demonstrating Picture My Life scrapbooking kits in new ways with the one and only Sheri Rottler!







    The last room was closed up before I could take pictures of any of the amazing and beautiful projects by Bren Yule! Bren was showing off projects with the new Artfully Sent Cricut Collection! She had the cutest things displayed, and told funny stories about trying to use the cartridge without a handbook! She was awesome! So I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to get photos. The room was locked up by the time I was getting my pictures taken, and my camera battery was finally starting to die! Soo I went to lunch and charged the battery for an hour!

    I hope you all enjoyed all the amazing pictures of the artwork these consultants shared with us! It was so inspiring to see all the different ways our awesome products could be used! It made me want it all that much more than I already did! So well done presenters!

    If you loved looking at all my Convention pictures and would like to attend with me next year, you still have a chance! Convention 2015 is back at Disneyland in Anaheim, CA from July 9-11th! It's so much fun, and you get more free product and creative projects than you could possibly image! The cost is only $300 to attend, and room rates are already locked! So there's plenty of time to save pennies and plan costs! Plus if we go together we can split the room cost as well! It really was the best vacation, and I started planning for next year as soon as I got home! :) If you want to know more, contact me today, and I would love to help you get to California with me next year!

   Stay tuned tomorrow for Day 5 of my Creative Adventure this summer! Oh yes...I still have more events and projects to show off for you all! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment