Background

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tuesday Tidbit: Cricut Diecuts

    It's Tuesday Tidbit time! Thanks for joining me for another weekly tip & trick from yours truly! This week I want to give a tip that I received from another CTMH Consultant, Lynn Como! Lynn is amazing when it comes to organizing craft supplies! This week's tip is a simple and effective one having to do with Cricut die-cuts! So without further ado...here's this week's tidbit:

    CTMH's products coordinate extremely well together, and the company does all the hard work for us! Especially when it comes to stamp images and matching Cricut die-cuts!

    Don't you just love that many of our stamp images have a Cricut cut that coordinates and makes stamping easier? I love it!!! No more fussy cutting or hand drawing! It makes my projects seamless and effortless, and I couldn't be happier! The stamp sets tell you which cartridge to find the image, the page number in the handbook, and the size the image needs to be cut at! It's so simple!


    However, if you're anything like me, those extra little die-cut pieces get thrown into baggies, bins, plastic containers, and drawers pretty quickly at clean-up (or in my house....hide it) time! Then of course I forget what I have and re-cut pieces that have been misplaced or placed in a "special spot" (you know what I'm talking about!!), and end up with even more die-cuts to add to the pile!




    So you're probably wondering where I'm going with all this! Well here it is.....a simple way to keep those die-cuts and stamped images together more efficiently! When you're cutting an image on the Cricut that matches a stamp set's specifications (the measurements on the actual stamp set), cut a few extras at the same time. Then take the extras and put them in the stamp's envelope to have on hand next time you pull that stamp set out! This way you'll know what you already have, where it is, and not have to cut that image again next time you want to use it! Pretty awesome, right?


    In fact, when you get a stamp set that has a lot of coordinating Cricut cuts on it, why not cut a few in White Daisy and Colonial White right away. Then store them all in the envelope to have ready and waiting for you when you have time to play! 

    I hope you enjoyed this Tuesday Tidbit! I know this tip has helped me out tremendously! Now go cut some Cricut cuts, and have a great rest of your day, friends! Until next time:
Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment