Background

Monday, August 4, 2014

Creative Adventure: Day 3

    Welcome back to my Creative Adventure: Day 3! As promised for today, I have a lot of fun artwork to show you from my CTMH Convention trip this year! Each day more and more artwork was displayed, and each day I was more and more inspired to go home and start creating! There are some extremely talented ladies within the CTMH company, and I was amazed at all the different ways these ladies thought to use our amazing products!

    So have fun browsing through all the fun artwork this Monday morning! Hopefully it also inspires you to get home and start creating something today!

Pathfinding WOTG Cardmaking Kit

Designer Creations Paper Bags in Honey, Lagoon, Ruby, and Slate

Designer Creations Short Stack Mini-Album

New Picture My Life kit: Seaside cards used as a Mini Album

New My Crush Books: "Wildwood" and "In the Pink"

Colonial White Shadow Box frame with magnetic front

New Seaside paper collection mixed with the new Paper Fundamentals packs

Fun new Designer Button bags mixed with new stamp sets and ink colors

CTMH Consultant Layout Contest:


    This year CTMH had a layout contest for any consultant that wanted to participate! You had to design a 2 page layout featuring your favorite CTMH memory while being a consultant. 10 layouts were then chosen to win a goodie bag of brand new product worth $100! I wanted to participate, but didn't have enough time to get my stuff together! Hopefully next year! Here are a few pictures of some of the layouts that were submitted:




Introducing the newest addition of the CTMH Cricut Collection: Artfully Sent:


    This brand new cartridge is amazing! We were able to play with some of the Cricut cuts from this awesome cartridge at convention, but it is unavailable for purchase until Septebmer (Provo Craft has had some manufacturing delays)! If you would like to be on my waiting list for this brand new cartridge, let me know! You will be first to know when it is available for immediate purchase! Check out these awesome products using the Artfully Sent Cricut Collection:









    Well that wraps up Part 2 of my Creative Adventure at Convention, but that's not all! I still have MORE to show you from this amazing trip! So check back on Wednesday for Creative Adventure Day 4 where I show you artwork from the Consultant Showcase and Product Extravaganza! Have a great rest of your Monday, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment