Background

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Picture Printing Deals

    Happy Saturday, everyone! I wanted to leave a quick note today about some picture printing deals going on right now! I know I have some summer pictures that need to be printed! So hopefully this will help you, too!

Studio J!!


    Of course Studio J! Don't forget that you can print multitudes of sizes in Studio J on one 12x12 sheet! They make it so easy with the Photo Express Collections, too! I love it! Studio J uses a silver halide printing process which means that your photos are guaranteed to last for over 100 years without fading, and the colors are beautiful! Plus who can beat less than $3.50/page (especially for all those specialty sizes like 2x2 and 3x4)!!!! So log on to Studio J today and start organizing those pictures for printing!

2 whole pages full of 3x4 prints! It was super easy and really fast to drag and drop the photos onto the page!

Mix-n-Match of sizes on 2 pages! Here are pictures in 5x7, 4x6, 4x4, 2x2, and 2x3! Love the variety, and again super easy to drag and drop!

Shutterfly



    Today Shutterfly announced another FREE prints coupon!You can get 101 FREE 4x6 prints through Shutterfly if you order by August 10th (tomorrow)! So start organizing those photos, and claim your FREE prints today using the code SUMMER101!!



Snapfish


    The last amazing deal of the day comes from Snapfish! Some of you may have seen me talk about this deal before, but the deal is still on and you still have time to take advantage of this amazing offer! You can get FREE prints for a whole year if you order through Snapfish's new mobile app (for Android and OS devices only)! Enjoy 100 FREE 4" x 6" prints in the Snapfish App every month for the next 12 months, when you log in to the app from your phone or tablet by 8/12. No code needed.

    That's right! Download the app, order photos (even from social media sites), and you automatically get 100 FREE 4x6 photos each month for FREE! Here's how I organize my FREE photos:
  1. Log in to my Snapfish Account on my computer
  2. Upload photos I would like to print
  3. Make new folder for each month (July Free Prints, Aug Free Prints, etc)
  4. Add exactly 100 photos to each month's folder
  5. When it's time to order, log on to the app on my iPad, get photos from the Snapfish website,  open relevant month's folder, create photos, order 100 prints, and the discount is automatically taken off for me!
  6. Super easy and super awesome!


    I think that's it for today! I hope you all get a chance to take advantage of these amazing deals this weekend! If you have any questions, please let me know! Otherwise, have an awesome weekend, and until next time:
Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment