Background

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Artwork Spotlight: Jackson Cards

   Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend celebrating you and all you do!

   For today's Sunday Funday I want to share with you some cards I made using the Jackson paper pack and newly released stamp sets from the Seasonal Expressions II Idea Book!

   This first card was made at my Seasonal Expressions II Preview Party in March as a FREE make-n-take! I used the Jackson papers and the "Finding the Words" stamp set, and accented the card using the new Oceanside sequins and Flaxen thick twine. I love the colors on this card! The sentiment was stamped in Cocoa and Barn Red inks.


   The second card I'm sharing today is one that was made at last week's Workshop Wednesday! This card also featured the Jackson papers and "Finding the Words" stamp set. However, this time I decided to edge distress the glacier cardstock to give it a little added texture!


   The third card today was also made at last week's Workshop! This card featured the Jackson paper with the new "Dizzy Circles" stamp set! I embellished the card using Glacier thick twice and a brown marker (for the stitched edges). The circles were stamped in Juniper and Barn Red inks.

   The last card I'm sharing today was one of the cards from last week's Workshop as well, but this card featured the awesome May SOTM: Just Sayin'! I love this stamp set! It's so versatile and fun, and the possibilities with this set are completely endless! I can't wait to play with it some more!

   I also used the new "Treats of Friendship" stamp set for this card! The images were stamped using Archival Black ink on the patterned Jackson papers. The background is stamped in Flaxen ink, and the sentiment in Barn Red and Black inks! I was inspired to create this card by a fellow consultant, Brenda Rose, who used the coffee stamp set on the patterned papers for her card on her blog. I loved the look, and knew I had to try it!


   There you have it! Some fun artwork to get you inspired this week! You can always play along with my Jackson projects this month by getting your hands on this amazing collection for yourself! Just hop over to my Online Shopping Site to get all the goodies you need today! Don't forget orders placed this month can qualify for the mystery hostess drawing at the end of the month to win FREE CTMH goodies of your choice! You can get all the details about this special under the Steals & Deals tab!

   Thanks for checking out my cards this week! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment