Background

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tuesday Tidbit: Swipe Hype Stamping

   Hey everyone! Welcome back to another Tuesday Tidbit! Today I want to revisit a fun stamping technique that will add texture and movement to any of your crafty projects! A fellow consultant on my team recently used this technique on her layout with an alphabet stamp set. I loved the look she got when she combined it with the Jackson paper collection, and decided it would be a great tip to share with you all this week!

   This technique is called "swiping", and I love using this technique to show direction or to just add extra dimension to some stamps! Here's a video by CTMH showing exactly how this technique works, and what it looks like on some awesome projects:


   I hope you all enjoyed seeing this technique up close! What will you use this technique on? Do you have some fun ideas in mind for your next project? I know I'll be revisiting this technique on my next projects! I just love the overall look!

   Don't forget you still have a little over a week to take advantage of my mystery hostess drawing this month! Just place an order with me or on my Online Shopping site, and you can be entered into the drawing for FREE hostess rewards of your choice!

  
   You can get all the information and specifics of this awesome monthly deal on my Steals & Deals page, but if you have any questions, please let me know! I would love to help you get your CTMH goodies this month!

   I hope you all are having a great start to your week, and are feeling more inspired after today's Tidbit! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment