Background

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Artwork Spotlight: Jackson Layouts

   Good Morning, everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday so far! I have some artwork to share with you today to help kick start May's National Scrapbooking celebrations!

   I absolutely fell in love with the Jackson collection in the Seasonal Expressions II Idea Book! The colors, patterns, and amazing images were all a must have for me when I first saw it! I quickly started playing with the Jackson papers, and have already used up my entire WOTG pack, complements, and assortment! Oops!! Guess I might need to get more!! ;)

   Today I want to share with you the two layouts that are demonstrated in the WOTG instructions and kit. These two layouts were super easy and fun to put together, and I cannot wait to put some of my pictures from last year's North Shore trip on these pages! Here are my versions of the WOTG layouts:

This is the main layout featured in the WOTG kit! This layout was made using the Artbooking Cricut cartridge in addition to the Jackson WOTG kit! If you don't have this cartridge yet, that's okay, too! CTMH provides alternate instructions for completing the layout without the Cricut cuts! You can access these instructions on my Online Site under "Workshops On The Go"! I paperclipped my title die-cut to my page so that I can add it later after I add my photos!
This is the alternate layout that you can make using your leftover papers from the WOTG kit! The cutting instructions for this layout can also be found on my Online Site as well! I love the ombre effect stamping that these WOTG layouts taught on a couple of the pieces! It's such a neat technique, and definitely worth checking out!

   The Jackson paper pack is the May paper pack-of-the-month on my blog and in my workshops! If you want to play along and get this amazing collection for yourself, order yours on my Online Site today! I will have lots of additional artwork and tips to share with you as the month goes on! So you don't want to miss out! I hope you enjoyed checking out these layouts from the Jackson WOTG! Have a wonderful first week of May, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment