Background

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Artwork Spotlight: Jackson Layout

   It's another Sunday Funday day featuring the Jackson Paper Pack! Today I want to share with you one of my favorite layouts using this paper! This layout was designed by a fellow team member and consultant, Dana Kessler! I loved her design so much I had to scraplift it immediately!

Jackson layout designed by Dana Kessler of Scraptabulous Designs
   This layout is a perfect addition to the WOTG layouts I shared earlier this month! I will be adding more of our "up North" trip pictures to this once I print them all!

   To complete this layout I used the Jackson paper pack, matching Complements, and the Brave Enamel Shapes all from the Seasonal Expressions II Idea Book! I free handed the paper triangle shapes from scrap papers, and cut the arrow shapes for the sides using Cricut Craft Room and the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge. I didn't do any stamping on this particular layout, but love the look of all the layered Complements as embellishments.

   The Jackson paper pack is the May paper pack-of-the-month on my blog and in my workshops! If you want to play along and get this amazing collection for yourself, order yours on my Online Site today! I will have lots of additional artwork and tips to share with you as the month goes on! So you don't want to miss out!

   I hope you are getting some crafting time in during this National Scrapbooking Month! Have a wonderful week, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment