Background

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Artwork Spotlight: Jackson Layout

   It's the last day of National Scrapbooking Month! Didn't this month go fast?? To finish off the month, I want to share with you one last layout I made using the Jackson paper pack! I used a sketch from a "Scrapbook Generations" sketches book, and then modified it to use up my Jackson Complements and make a two-page spread!


   I also used some retired CTMH washi tape (Lagoon Houndstooth, Slate Polka-dot, and Woodgrain), the "Feathers" stamp set, and the Brave enamel shapes for this layout!

   This layout was perfect for using up all my little pieces of scrap papers and zip strips! All the strips seem to appear to span underneath each photo space, but in reality I used small scraps on either side of the main photo space! It stretched my papers out a little further, and created a fun pattern when cut at different sizes and lengths!

   That's it! That's the last of my projects for National Scrapbooking Month! I hope you enjoyed getting peeks all month long of the Jackson projects I was working on! Don't forget to take advantage of May's specials by midnight tonight, though! You don't want to miss out on the Exclusive NSM paper pack, Taste of Summer, the matching stamp set, the super cute May SOTM, or my May special for the mystery hostess drawing!  Get all these goodies and more by shopping my Online Site or placing an order with me directly!



**Don't miss out on these specials this month! It's a great month for awesome steals and deals!!!**

 

   I'll see you back here tomorrow for some new monthly specials and deals for June! Enjoy the rest of your long weekend, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment