Background

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Artwork Spotlight: Jackson Layout

   Happy Memorial Day weekend to you all! I hope you're enjoying some family time and relaxation this weekend while remembering those that served and protected our country. I have a lot of service members in my family, and am thankful every day for the sacrifices they all made for our freedoms. I take it for granted all the amazing things I get to do each day because of the freedoms we are allowed in this country. It really can be humbling when you think about it. 

  On a completely different note...I cannot get enough of the Jackson paper pack this month (if you can't tell by now!!). The colors are so much fun, and the patterns are swoon worthy as well! With that said, I have another Jackson layout to share with you all today!

Layout featuring the Jackson paper pack and "The Authentic Life" stamp set from the SE II Idea Book!

   I had a ton of fun creating this layout! It was really easy because I simply scraplifted it from the Seasonal Expressions II Idea Book (page 22). You can get the "recipe" to make this layout for yourself on my Online Business site and in the "Make It From the Heart: Vol 1" How-to book!

   When you're on my online site, you can find recipes for all the projects from the idea books by clicking on Idea Books > Recipes (link under each individual Idea Book).

   The only difference on my layout is that I didn't sew the Barn Red X's on my pages. Instead I used the lower case x from the Artfully Sent alphabet stamp, and stamped the faux stitches in Barn Red on my layout.

   If you have any questions about this layout or the products I used, please let me know! Otherwise I hope you are having an awesome weekend! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment