Background

Monday, September 1, 2014

Annual Anniversary Celebration

    Happy Labor Day, everyone! I hope you all are having a great Monday and enjoying your extended weekend! I have a lot of awesome steals and deals to share with you today to kick off the first of the month!

September is National Stamping Month!!!


    Are you ready to celebrate National Stamping Month with Close To My Heart? This month when you spend $30 on any current retail-priced stamps, you will qualify to receive an exclusive C-sized stamp set, #30yearsofhappy, for FREE!

    This special offer is part of CTMH's celebration of National Stamping Month and in honor of our ongoing celebration of CTMH's founder and CEO Jeanette Lynton’s 30-year anniversary in the scrapbooking and stamping industry!

    This exclusive stamp set features 30 mini images and sentiments perfectly suited for 30 days of happy stamping! Plus, make sure you check out Close To My Heart’s Facebook page and Instagram during September to follow all the ways we’re celebrating #30yearsofhappy for a full 30 days!



 

Candid Captures' Annual Anniversary Celebration


    September marks my 1 year anniversary of teaching CTMH workshops and classes!I have had such an amazing year meeting all of you and getting a chance to share my passion for papercrafting! I feel so blessed to have found this company, and to be a part of something that highlights relationships, memories, and personal growth! I absolutely love my job, and cannot wait to share another year with all of you!

     September also marks my 2 year wedding anniversary (I know it goes fast)! So to celebrate this very important month I am offering my "Annual Anniversary Celebration Special" for anyone that places an order with me this month!

    This is the perfect month to take advantage of this special promotion, too, because there are so many other steals and deals that you can combine with my Anniversary special!




September Stamp-of-the-Month: Family Is Forever


    This month's SOTM is a super cute 7 piece set called "Family Is Forever"! I love this stamp set! It's so versatile, and can work with so many different projects! You can get this awesome stamp set for only $5 this month with any purchase of $50 or more! Check out the images below:

Here's a card I made using the September SOTM and Scaredy Cat paper. I stamped the images in Slate, Glacier, Lagoon, and Thistle inks! Then I distressed Thistle, Desert Sand, and Lagoon cardstock pieces to layer on the card as well. I was inspired by the Sept SOTM layout featured in the Idea Book for this card!

 

Pick Your Party Promo


    My "Pick Your Party" special promotion is still being offered during the months of September & October! Here are the details you need to know to take advantage of this amazing new special:


  • Host a workshop sometime during the months of August-October
  • Choose the style of workshop you would like to have: Online or In-home (can be at your house or mine!)
  • Choose the type of workshop you would like to have: Scrapbooking/Memory Keeping, Cardmaking, or Home Decor

Here are the amazing benefits of being a host at one of my workshops:


  • When you host a workshop during the months of August-October, you automatically qualify for a NEW paper collection of your choice with matching complements!
  • The night of your workshop you get to choose a surprise grab bag containing new products!
  • You will make a FREE project the night of your workshop!
  • You will receive the new Annual Inspirations Idea Book for FREE!
  • The chance to receive exclusive stamp sets only available to hosts
  • The chance to receive FREE and DISCOUNTED Close to My Heart products of your choice with CTMH's exclusive hostess rewards program!
  • AND so much more!!!
 
  So don't delay! My calendar will fill up fast for these next 2 months, but I want to make sure I see you on it! Get a hold of me to start scheduling your workshop today!

 

Artfully Sent Cricut Collection Update


    If you're anything like me, you are anxiously awaiting the release of CTMH's brand new Cricut collection called "Artfully Sent"! This amazing new cartridge features over 700 images, 400 different completed projects, and an abundance of creative elements to add to any of your crafting projects!


    My favorite thing about this new cartridge are all the different styles of cards that can be simply cut from my Cricut! I had a chance to play with some of these card cuts at Convention this past July! Check out a couple of the cards we made:

The front of a pop-up card we made!
Inside of the pop-up card featuring a cute hot air balloon! All of the banner pieces coordinate in relation to the size of the card. So finalizing the details on the card is super easy and cute! We also added a little Gold Shimmer trim, and some stamping from the "Happy Birds" stamp set!
Here's one of my favorite cards we made at Convention! It was so simple and fun to make, too! All you need is the "Happy Sunshine" Cricut card cut, Glacier CS, Canary CS, and Colonial White CS. Then we stamped some cute images and fussy cut those for the front. Added some Gold Shimmer Trim and Gold Sequins....and Ta-dah! Beautiful!
This was another super fast and easy card from the "Artfully Sent" Cricut cartridge. It's a tri-fold card with the wreath die-cut piece added to the circle center. Then we stamped the flower from the "Happy Birds" stamp set on the background, and the circle and 'thank you' from the "Have a Happy Day" stamp set. The cardstock and stamped image ink are both Flaxen, a brand new CTMH color!
Here are just a few examples of different cards made with the Artfully Sent Cricut Collection!

    I cannot wait to get my hands on this amazing new cartridge! As of this week, Provo Craft is expecting to release the cartridge to Close to My Heart in early to mid-September! I will keep you posted as I hear more these next couple weeks!

 

Upcoming Candid Cricut Club


Would you like to be one of the first to order this amazing new Cricut Collection from CTMH?
How would you like to be part of a special club that explores all the possibilities of all 4 of the CTMH Cricut Collections? 

    If this sounds like an awesome deal to you, then sign up for my Candid Cricut Club starting this month! Simply fill out the form with your name and email address. Then in the message please write "Sign me up for the Candid Cricut Club"! I will add you to the list, and send you more information about the club via email!

    I am so excited for this new club! It's completely FREE to join, and will have lots of tutorials, projects, and other fun things to participate in each month! Plus, there's a bonus giveaway! Sign up for my Candid Cricut Club anytime in September AND purchase the brand new Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge this month (once it's released) and you will receive 2 Cricut Compatible Stamp sets of your choice!!!


    What are you waiting for? Sign up for this amazing new club from Candid Captures today so you don't miss all out on any of the monthly projects, tips & tricks, and other fun tutorials featuring your Cricut!


    Isn't September exciting??!!??? There's so much going on, and so many deals to take advantage of this month! It definitely is a great month to be a Close to My Heart fan!

    If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I would love to help you out! Otherwise, have fun shoppin', dealin', and stealin' this month! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment