Background

Friday, September 5, 2014

Freakin Weekend Kickoff

    Woohooo! It's Friday! I hope you all are having a great week so far! I having been busy pre-cutting all the cards for next week's Christmas Card Buffet! I still have room if you haven't had a chance to sign up yet! Please just let me know by Sunday, September 7th at the latest!


    This month is all about celebrations!! Have you been following along with CTMH Corporate's Facebook page and/or Instagram account (@ctmhcorp this week? Every day during the month of September CTMH is posting pictures of projects and artwork made using the brand new #30yearsofhappy stamp set! If you have missed it, check out this week's projects:

September 1st project

September 2nd project

September 3rd project

September 4th project

    I love all of these! I definitely am inspired to start playing with this super cute stamp set! Are you ready to get this stamp set for yourself? How about for FREE???

    It's super easy! Purchase $30 worth of retail priced My Acrylix stamps this month, and you automatically qualify for this 30 piece stamp set for FREE!


    Plus don't forget that you can piggyback this special with some of the other Anniversary specials I have going on this month! It's the perfect month to stock up on all those new CTMH goodies you have been scoping out! Start shopping now to take advantage of these amazing deals, and make sure and check out my Steals & Deals page to see all the awesome steals for the month!

    Have a great weekend, everyone, and make sure to get some crafty time in as well! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment