Background

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Inspiration Overload

    Good Morning from Grand Portage! I hope you all are enjoying your week! We are having a nice time up here along the lake, but man did it get chilly this week! It definitely feels like fall up here! I will be sharing some photos from our trip later next week!

   Today I wanted to get you all caught up on the super cute projects CTMH has been sharing this week using this month's #30yearsofhappy stamp set! I love this set! It's so versatile and handy for all types of projects! Here are the adorable and inspirational projects CTMH has shared on Facebook and Instagram this week:

(9/8) Why not mount a card on a cute background piece like this chevron one from the Basic Fundamentals Pack? I love this look, and can't wait to try this when I get home!
(9.9) Look at this super cute mini treat bag using the new Adventure Fundamentals paper pack! Love this!
(9.10) Need a party favor? Try making a super cute fortune cookie favor! Need help? Check out the video CTMH posted on how to assemble this cute little project!
(9.11) I love making mini cards, and what better way to accent a homemade card than with a cute homemade envelope!

(9.12) This is such a fun color combo on this cute mini card!

(9.13) Alter a stamp by fussy cutting only the image you want on your project! In this case, the "hey" was fussy cut off of the Cranberry and Canary colored butterflies!
(9.14) Need a quick gift? Why not use CTMH's Designer Creations Slate Bag and add some quick decorations using the #30yearsofhappy stamp set, a die-cut, a mini clothes pin, and some Baker's Twine!!??!!

(9.15) Make a small image pop by heat embossing it with CTMH's new embossing powders!

(9.16) Why are mini things so stinking cute? This mini box was cut on the Cricut using the Whimsy Fundamentals Paper pack! Add some quick embellishments and some love notes, and you have a super cute gift set that anyone would love!

    I love all the projects CTMH is sharing this month! I cannot wait to try out a bunch of these for myself! You can get all the supplies you need, including the #30yearsofhappy stamp set, on my online shop! Act quick, though, because you only have a few days left to get this super cute stamp set for FREE this month!




    I will be back home on Saturday if anyone needs help placing their September order! Have a great rest of your week, and I will see you all soon! Make time to get creative this week, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment