Background

Monday, September 22, 2014

Making Small Changes

    I have been thinking about my brand a lot lately. I originally named this blog Candid Captures because I love taking pictures and displaying my projects. However, my Close to My Heart business has been a huge part of my blog and my main focus these days, and the name/brand "Candid Captures" doesn't necessarily fit.

    So after a lot of thinking and debating back and forth, I have decided to make a small change in the name and brand my little business as Candid Crafter! I think it's more appropriate and fitting to my style these days, but yet still has a catchy ring to it!

    This would also make my team members Candid Crafters! :) Definitely more fitting and appropriate for us, and I think will work well when we display and post things under our team name!

    I have already made a few of these changes to my Online Shop and on my Facebook page descriptions. I am hoping to fully transition most of my stuff soon so that it's all streamlined.

    So please bookmark these new web addresses, and thank you for your understanding my quick little changes! Hope you all are having a great week, and until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment