Background

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tuesday Tidbit: Versamat

    Hello from Grand Marais, MN! Sorry I have not been able to post much these last few days because we have not had any connection service! However, we found a coffee house in town today to get some late breakfast and caffeine! So I'm back!

    Today I wanted to talk about one of my favorite tools ever: the Versamat (Z1279)! I only recently started to use the Versamat, and now wonder why it took me so long to get one!

    Now most of you know that one of my first tips when we start stamping projects is to make sure you have the foam insert under your project! If you have ever tried stamping without the foam mat underneath, you know that the impression does not always turn out.

   Well the Versamat is a double-sided, 13x13 mat! One side has a hard, self-healing, work surface  containing a 12x12 ruler grid, and on the other side is a large form mat!!! So now you can stamp multiple projects at one time without losing the foam insert to your stamps! I love it!

This amazing double-sided mat is only $14.50!!!
    This mat is also a STEAL at only $14.50 through CTMH! If you don't have one already, you are going to want one! Believe me! I waited way too long to get one, and now I have no idea how I would craft without it! Get yours today on my online shopping site, and start crafting with ease in no time!

    Hope you all are having a great start to the week! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment