Background

Friday, September 12, 2014

Introducing the Artfully Sent Cricut Collection

The wait is finally over, friends! The brand new Artfully Sent Cricut Collection was officially released yesterday! I am so excited to finally see this cartridge and have a chance to play with it! You are going to love this Cricut cartridge! Here are some projects you can make with this cartridge:







This collection comes with some amazing things! Here's what is included:

- over 400 unique and complete project templates
- over 700 images total
-  a coordinating alphabet stamp set
- a frames stamp set
- a phrases stamp set
- a full pack of white daisy cardstock to kick start your card making projects!

This entire collection is only $99 (which is a steal), and is a must have for any type of crafter! Did you know that you can even cut Picture My Life cards from this cartridge? Amazing! I can't wait to get my hands on this collection and start playing with all the fun functions and images!

DEAL ALERT!!!! DEAL ALERT!!!


Would you like to get your hands on this collection, too? It's super easy! You can order it and have it shipped directly to you from my online shop!

Would you also like to receive over $40 in FREE products for ordering your Artfully Sent Cricut Collection this month? Duh!! Right?? Here's what you do:

- Sign up for my brand new Candid Cricut Club starting this month (it's completely FREE to sign up).
- Then order your own Artfully Sent Cricut Collection!
- Once you are signed up and ordered, I will contact you to choose your freebies from my Anniversary promotion and my new Cricut Club member promotion both going on this month!


Email me today to sign up for the club, and start shopping for all your freebies right away! It's the perfect month to take advantage of this amazing offer!

I also have Crafting with Cricut Class coming up on September 24th from 6-8pm! All Candid Cricut Club members get to attend for FREE, and we will be exploring and playing with the new Artfully sent cartridge for the evening! So please come join us for a fun night of creating, crafting, and Cricut! Feel free to invite friends and pass along the club information! I love meeting new people that love their Cricut as much as I do!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone, and happy crafting! Until next time:

Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment