Background

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday Funday

    Happy Sunday everyone! I hope this finds you all doing well and enjoying your weekend! Today I am trying to be productive and get some small projects done around my house! So I'm patching holes, touching up paint, hanging curtain rods, staining crates, and organizing my office/craft room!

    Yes I'm still working on the craft room! I am hoping to have it all done with everything in it's own place by the end of the month! The nice thing is I have been able to use my island already to create some projects for this month, but that doesn't help me keep things picked up and tidy (yet)! I promise I'll post pictures as soon as it doesn't look like a bomb of craft supplies went off in there!

    On Friday I posted about CTMH's 30 days of project posts. Did you get a chance to check them out? Are you following along on Facebook and/or Instagram? Here are the super cute projects they have posted this weekend using the new #30yearsofhappy stamp set:

Super cute pillow box made with the Artiste cartridge, Chalk It Up Assortment, Baker's Twine, and Glacier ink.
Super cute tag made with shimmer trim, slate diagonal ribbon, and Chalk It Up Assortments.
Another cute tag using stamping, topiary ribbon, and gold sequins! I love the color palette: Glacier, Flaxen, and Whisper!
    You still have time to get this super cute stamp set for yourself! It's FREE this month when you purchase $30 or more in My Arcylix stamps! It's a steal, friends! You can order your stamps and get your freebies on my online shop today! 

    Another quick reminder.....did you see my new Candid Cricut Club starting this month??? It's going to be a ton of fun, and it's totally FREE to join!!! Make sure and check out all the perks here and sign up soon!


    Have a great rest of your Sunday, everyone! Enjoy the football games, and make some time to get crafty! Until next time:
Here's to life, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment